The SBI Clerk Admit Card 2015 is going to be released online for the clerical cadre only at State Bank of India’s official website. The admit card will be issued in the month of November 2015. The bank isn’t going to send the admit card through any offline manner, you can only download it online just. Make sure that you bring this admit card of SBI Clerk 2015 on the day of the exam, otherwise you will not be permitted to show up in the exam. When the bank releases the active links to download the admit card, our website, entrancecorner.com will host them for the sake of your convenience.
Measures to download the SBI Clerk hall ticket 2015:
You have to follow these steps which are given here to be able to download the SBI 2015 admit card.
1. Visit the official portal site of SBI (sbi.co.in).
2. There you must search for “Careers with us” tab and click on it.
3. Post clicking, find the “Recruitment of Assistants in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India” link and click on it.
4. Now, you can click on the “Download call letter” tab to continue.
5. You will have to fill the entries of registration number and password/ date of birth together with the correct details to download the Admit card of SBI Clerk 2015.
4.Post entering all the details, your admit card will get displayed on the computer screen.
6. Save the PDF form of this admit card and create the print-out of the same.
Attributes of the SBI Clerk 2015 Admit Card:
The SBI admit card will contain the following information:
1. Exam place
2. Roll amount
3. Your photograph
4. Application amount
5. Your name
6. Post applied for
7. Your roll amount
8. Space for signature and thumbnail opinion
9. Exam time
10. Exam date
11. Place of the examination
12. Space for signature of the
13. Space for pasting passport sized color photo
Please check official website for additional information.