Staff Selection Commission has Tier I Exam that is prepared to run the Combined Graduate Degree exam 2015. Now those nominees who would like to understand about the SSC CGL Admit Card 2015 Tier I Exam must read here and get the link to download the SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2015.
Staff Selection Commission has issued the Tier I Exam Date on 9th August & 16th August 2015. The Written Exam will probably be going to run at various exam centres supplied throughout the India.SSC CGL Admit Card 2015
Those employed applicants are awaiting the hall ticket, to attend their written exam of CGL they are now able to get the admit card through this site as well as through the official sites. Must have a glimpse on the supplied information in the below section of the page of admitcardx.in.
1. Name of the Organization Staff Selection Commission
2. Name of the exam United Graduate Degree exam 2015 Grade II Exam
3. Kind of Statement SSC CGL Admit Card 2015
4. Exam Date 16th August 2015 & 9th August
5. Launch Status Declared on 20th July 2015
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Hall Ticket 2015 Download
As stated by the officials of Commission, SSC CGL Tier I Exam Hall Ticket 2015 has made available to download through the specified link in the last of this section or through the official website of the organization.
Now the Nominees don’t be concerned about the Admit card of CGL 2015 has updated. To get the more info regarding the Call letters, they are able to assess the official sites of Staff Choice recruiting board or the link supplied in the last of this page, which is not difficult to assess.
We mention some useful Things To Do In Order to download the CGL tier I Admit card its makes simple to the user to download the Admit card for the official link. The Measures are mentioned below check it out attentively.
Procedure to get Download the CGL Tire I Exam Hall Ticket
1. Firstly go to the official sites of the Running organization that is ssc.nic.in
2. Select the choice of admit card.
3. Now choose the choice of the specific exams for which you’re seeking.
4. Fill the details like date and registration number of birth.
5. The Hall ticket will be revealed in your personal computer Screen.
6. Download and save it for the future use.
Notes: After getting the Admit card, please bring Admit card on the Assessment date to you. The admit card, the section is not going to let to take a seat in the exam Hall if you not bring. Additionally, bring 2 passport size Photo and your ID evidence.
For more details please visit official website.