SSC CGL 2015, the most deemed and prominent examination of India is conducted in two tiers. The first tier has been conducted on 9 Aug 2015 and 16 Aug 2015. The second tier has been conducted two days after the previous one. But their results are yet to be declared. SSC CGL 2015 Exam is organized so as to offer you jobs in government sector. Remember, only eligible aspirants are allowed to participate in this reputed examination.
SSC CGL 2015 – Who can apply?
In order to participate in this examination, it is mandatory that you have to satisfy the eligibility norms which are set by the official authority of the examination. These norms are approximately same for every year. Apply if you are eligible.
1. Norm 1: Nationality
If the aspirant is an Indian only then he or she is eligible for SSC CGL 2015.
2. Norm 2: Qualification
The only graduated aspirant is eligible.
3. Norm 3: Age
Candidate must be in between 18 to 27 years.
SSC CGL 2015 – How can Apply?
If the aspirant is satisfying all the eligibility norms then you can fill the application form. It is the first step towards this national level examination. The application form must be filled in exact format. Read all the requisite details.
1. This procedure began on 2 May 2015 and completed on 9 June 2015.
2. Registration fee is Rs 100 (general category). Relaxation is provided to reserved category.
3. It can be paid in both online and offline mode.
4. Enter all the details in the application accurately as these details will be used till the end of the recruitment process.
5. A confirmation page and the registration number must be kept secure.
SSC CGL 2015 – Admit card
Admit card is very important so as to sit in the SSC CGL 2015 Exam. Without this document, you are not allowed to enter the examination hall. This document must be kept secure.
1. Admit card carries all the relevant details like
Date and venue of SSC CGL 2015
2. This document identifies you as a registered candidate.
3. Must retain minimum 2 copies of admit card for the security issue.
SSC CGL 2015 – Result
Though both the tiers of SSC CGL 2015 Exam have been conducted but their result is yet to be announced. This declared result will be helpful in selecting the aspirants for the next level. In order to attend tier 2 examination, it is mandatory to clear the first tier.
1. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to be announced the result for SSC CGL 2015 probably in the month of October.
2. It displays only the name of qualified aspirants.
3. Merit list and name wise result will be released thereafter.
for other details please visit official website.