SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2015 – The Staff Selection Commission has announced the exam to select candidates for the post of LDC i.e. Lower Divisional Clerks and DEO i.e. Data Entry Operators in the Central Government department. The exam will commence in the month of November 2015. Candidates who have already applied for this year are looking for ways to prepare for the examination. Candidates are advised to go through the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2015 to know all the details of the exam paper. Exam pattern represents the marking scheme, type of questions, distribution of marks etc. Read all about the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern below.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2015 – Important Points
Some of the important points of Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL are mentioned below. Candidates must keep in mind these points while preparing for the exam.
1. Total number of topics: 4 (Reasoning, Maths, English, Language, General Awareness)
2. Total number of questions: 200 (50 from each topic)
3. Type of questions: Objective Type Questions
4. Maximum Marks: 200
5. Total time duration: 2 hours
6. Negative Marking: Yes
7. 1 mark shall be given to candidate for every correct answer.
8. 0.25 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer as per the Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL 2015.
9. Descriptive test: For the descriptive test, candidates just need to pass this test. The marks for this test shall not be considered for cutoff.
10. Skill test: candidates qualifying the written test shall be called for skill test. The skill test consists of two tests.
-DEST : Data Entry Skill Test
-TT: Typing Test
1. The minimum speed required for the typing test is 27 words per minute. The cut off for this test shall be higher according to the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2015 – Benefits:
The various benefits of Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL 2015 are as follows:
1. Candidates can get an overall idea of the distribution of marks among various topics.
2. Candidates become aware of the topics from which the questions are asked.
3. Candidates know about the time duration given to solve the paper.
4. In case if there is more than 1 paper for an exam, candidates can discover about it by knowing the Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL 2015.
5. Candidates come to know what types of questions are asked i.e. Objective type questions.
6. Candidates get help as to how much time should be devoted to each question during the exam.
All details available at official website please visit.