CTET Exam Pattern 2015 – The Exam Pattern of CTET 2015 was released of by the exam conducting authorities Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. The candidates must view the Exam Pattern of CTET 2015 before the exam as it helps them in preparation of the exam. The Exam Pattern will be seen on the official website of CTET.
CTET Exam Pattern 2015 – Purpose:
The Exam pattern will help the students in their preparation for the exam. Aspirants will get knowledge about CTET exam papers before the exam due to Exam Pattern of CTET 2015. The purpose of exam pattern is shown below:
1. Candidates will become familiar with the question paper pattern for both the stages i.e. for primary and for secondary after studying the Exam Pattern.
2. Students will be able to know whether the paper will be objective or subjective.
3. Students can check if there will be negative marking or not.
4. The Pattern of CTET 2015 Exam will be able to tell the candidates about the marks in individual subjects for their preparation.
CTET Exam Pattern 2015 –Contents:
The Exam Pattern of CTET 2015 contains the information what user/candidate wants to see before the exam. The Exam Pattern carries the following are the content:
1. The question paper will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type. Candidates have to choose only one answer.
2. Paper-1 contains 5 subjects each of 30 marks.
3. Child development, language I and Language II are mandatory subjects. Mathematics and EVS are optional.
4. Paper-2 contains 5 subjects with 3 subjects of 30 marks and 2 subjects of 60 marks.
4. Child development, the Language I and Language II are mandatory subjects. Mathematics and Social Studies are optional.
Kindly visit official website for more informations.