The Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the National Council for Teacher Education. This exam is important because it sends a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality. The responsibility of conducting the CTET has been given to the Central Board of Secondary Education in Delhi. One of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in a government school in classes I to VIII you need to clear the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Government. This brings a national standard and creates a benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process. CTET 2015 Application Form is available online and the last date to fill it is 14 August 2015. Check the provided details thoroughly to avoid any kind of errors. CTET Exam is scheduled to be held in September 2015.
- Read all the eligibility terms prior to fill CTET 2015 Application Form.
- For classes I to V the candidate must possess an intermediate certificate with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidate must pass Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or the candidate must be a graduate with Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) certificate.
- To know the qualifications according to posts and classes visit the official website.
- The first step is to visit the official website of CTET.
- Next, click on the link indicating ‘Apply online CTET 2015 Examination’.
- Fill in the details asked in the CTET 2015 Application Form.
- Once you have completed the form make sure you go through your details before submitting it.
- After you have registered successfully a registration id will be generated.
- Note down the registration number for further reference.
- Take the printout of the application form after you have filled the details and submitted it.
Specifications of Photograph & Signature
- The scanned copies of both the photograph and the signature of the candidate must be in JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph must be greater than 4KB but less than 100 KB.
- The size of the signature must be greater than 1KB but less than 25KB.
- The dimensions of the photograph must be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The dimensions of the signature must be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
Images in described specification must be uploaded with the CTET 2015 Application Form
The application fees for different categories is as follows –
• General (Only Paper I or II) – Rs. 600
• General (Both Paper I & II) – Rs. 1000
• SC/ST/Differently abled – (Only Paper I or II) – Rs. 300
•SC/ST/Differently abled – (Both Paper I &II) – Rs. 500
- Last date to apply online for CTET 2015 – 19th August 2015
- Last date to update/modify any detail in the CTET 2015 Application Form – 25th August 2015
- Download Admit card – 01 September 2015
- Date of written examination for both Paper I & II – 20 September 2015
All applications for CTET 2015 will online be entertained as an online process.