SBI Probationary Officer Call letter 2015:
State Bank of India (SBI) is going to run a Main test for 2393 places. Pre exam had already been ran in June 2015. The bank has invited on-line applications for 2393 Posts of Probationary officers from whom 393 are backlog vacancies. The application procedure was around on 02 May 2015. Now the bank is in the procedure for running Main test to be run on 26 July 2015. For that it’s going to release admit card for the test. As per revised provisional program, SBI admit cards for PO Main exam was released on 10.07.2015. Nominees can download their SBI PO Exam Admit Card 2015 from the direct link given below.
SBI PO 2015 Exam Date (Main) – SBI Probationary Officer 2015 Main Exam will probably be held on 26 July 2015. Now SBI had revised the exam dates / program although previously it was to be held on 01 August 2015 and it’ll now be held on 26 July 2015.
SBI PO Pre exam ran on subsequent dates in June 2015.
20.06.2015, 21.06.2015, 27.06.2015, 28.06.2015.
SBI PO admit card for Probationary policeman 2015 exam may be downloaded from above given direct connection after launch on the dates shown. State Bank of India will run Probationary policeman written exam on several dates in June. Before SBI had advertised for the 2393 vacancies of Probationary officers for which the last date was 02 May 2015. Eligible and interested candidates have applied for the exam.
Now all those people who are looking forward to the launch of SBI PO Admit Card for on-line examination can download them from 09 June 2015. All the details regarding roll number Exam Center, time and date of exam are available on the SBI PO Call Letter.
SBI invited applications forms for its PO posts through internet way. It’s estimated that lakhs of nominees may have applied for this. All those nominees are currently looking forward to their SBI PO admit card 2015 which will be accessible from 09.05.2015.
The best way to download SBI PO admit card 2015
Here is the process to download SBI Call letter for PO Online exam 2015.
1. Go to http://www.sbi.co.in and click on vocation with us link.
2. Now click the link for SBI PO call letter 2015.
3. Select your admit card language
4. On the following page, put in Date of birth and your registration number.
5. Click on submit. The web site will displaies your admit card of SBI PO exam 2015.
6. Save a soft copy of it and Print one copy. Remember to bring you call one picture identity evidence as well as letter in original and one photocopy. You will discover all the significant details like exam date, center, details about the exam, roll amount etc. mentioned in the admit card. Please be aware that all of the details on the admit card should be nicely printed and id evidence ought to be a legal one (not expired).
For more detail please visit official website.