State Bank of India would run on-line assessment in Clerical Cadre in several branches of State Bank of India as part of the recruiting procedure of interested and eligible candidates on the place of Assistant. It’d release the SBI Clerk 2015 Application Form in the 4th week of June 2015 so the nominees can enroll themselves for the recruiting and assessment procedure. The application form would simply be published in internet way;
no other way to use exists. Parts of the procedure for application form are:
Reading and downloading the info booklet/ad for qualification standards.
Filling the application form on the official website of SBI – http://www.sbi.co.in.
Uploading the scanned pictures of picture and signature in size and right measurements.
Payment of application fee in offline or on-line mode.
Generation of printout of payment receipt and SBI clerk application form.
Characteristics and Directions for SBI 2015 Clerical Application Form
Application form has to be full of just total and right details else the nominee would be rejected in the record confirmation procedure.
It’s important to supply practical and valid contact details in the application form to receive all the communication in the respect of assessment.
Nominee do not need to send any file, certificate, or printout of the application form to the bank. Bank shan’t cause such a activity.
Once the form is taken, a nominee would have the ability to download the admit card from the official website.
It’s proposed that the application amount is noted down by the nominee individually for future reference.
You must put in your application number as well as password to download the admit card.
Fee for SBI Clerk 2015 Online Registration
Nominees need to pay Rs.600 as application cum assessment fee. It may be paid in offline manner or internet mode. Fee is reduced to Rs.100 for SC/ST/PwD nominees.
Description of every style is as follows:
1. Pay the application fee thru credit/debit card or internet-banking.
2. Use right password and login details to make the payment.
3. Service charge for online payment must be borne by the nominee.
4. Take printout of the fee payment receipt to make after.
1. Download the challan form from the official website and get its print copy
2. Make the payment in almost any division of SBI.
3. Notice down the trade number as well as upgrade the same in application form.
4. Retain the nominee’s copy of the fee payment receipt safe.