Union Public Service Commission has liberated a telling about IFS Application Form 2015 for the candidates who wish to engage in UPSC Indian forest service exam to get hired for assorted Places in an organization. Application forms of UPSC IFS are invited from qualified candidates to submit an application for IFS exam on or before the final date mentioned below.
UPSC runs tremendous quantities of nominees and Indian Forest Service exam each year participate in it. Here we are providing you all the details about IFS Application Form DAF etc on this page of recruitmentresult, like exam Dates, qualification standards, selection process .com
More Graduate Occupations
Age of an applier ought to have a limit 21 to 32 years to appear for IFS 2015 exam. Relaxation in age will be given to candidates according to the rules related.
How To Prepare For Written Examination
Hints For An Interview
How to Fill on-line DAF:
1. Interested candidates have to go to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
2. Proceed to the link as ‘DAF – Indian Forest Service Examination, 2015 in the “What’s New” Section’
3. Read the instruction carefully
4. Complete the enrollment process and upload the required details.
5. You must choose hard copy of Online DAF
6. The printout of the complete IFS 2015 Application Form must reach at below mentioned address with certificates that are required.
The Under Secretary (Indian Forest Services),
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
Find More Jobs in Delhi
Note: You can also send the Application at Union Public Service Commission counter by hand
Last Date for the receipt of application form for Prelims exam: 12th June 2015.
Date of Prelims exam: 23rd August 2015.