SSC CGL Application form 2015 we’ve excellent news that Staff Selection Commission is going to run Common Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2015 in the June month.
The commission is an associated office of the section, which consists of two members, two chairmen and a secretary -cum-accountant of assessments.
Name of the organization:
Name of the exam: Common Graduation Level (CGL) 2015.
Qualification Criteria of SSC CGL :
Instruction Qualification: candidates should have passed graduation from university or any recognized school.
Age Limit:-To appear in this test candidate’s age ought to be maximum 27 years and minimal 18. The Date of Birth will be consider as composed in your Matric Certificate. Age Relaxation for the candidates of reserved class will undoubtedly be approved as per Govt. norms.
- Starting Date of registration is 14/03/2015.
- Last Date of registration is 13/04/2015.
- Dates of Examinations are 21th June 2015 and 14th.
- Candidates can register through online mode by simply clicking on official website of SSC.
- Analyze the official notification attentively and analyze your qualifications.
- Then fill the complete form with details that are correct.
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature of prescribed size.
- Verify all details for correction then click on submit button.
- Shoot the print copy for additional use.
SSC CGL 2015 Offline Application:-
- Candidates can also use this application form through offline mode.
- Application form can be downloaded by you from official website.
- Fill all the required detail of the form.
- Affix passport size photograph.
- Attach with from.
- Post this form to the address mentioned on the official website.
- Nominees of General/OBC category will need to pay 100/- for enrollment.
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD/girls class are exempted to pay any fee.
- Application fee might be paid through both online mode offline styles.
- By using Debit/Credit Card or Net banking applicants can pay application fee through internet style.
To pay SSC CGL application fee through offline style Candidates need to download challan and submit it with application fee in authorized bank or post office.
SSC CGL Selection Procedure:- Selection will likely be done on the foundation of marks obtained in personal interview and written exam.
Eligible candidates are able to fill Staff Selection Commission Graduation Degree 2015 Application form from here. They are able to ask us if they have any query regarding this post. For detailed advice regarding SSC CGL official website can be visited by candidates.