Union public service commission for the year of 2015 has releases UPSC IAS notification. The Civil service preliminary exam online registration will opens from May month. Nominees who wants to be an in IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, group A and group B officers in several departments can apply for this Civil service prelimns exam 2015. In the below we definitely given new age limit, instruction qualification and other details. Check it out as well as use directly from here for UPSC IAS preliminary examination 2015. IAS 2015 applicatoin form enrollment eligibility criteria that are online schooling qualification Candidate should be an India citizen.
For OBC – 28/SC/ST – 29 and for physically challenged individual extra two years will be added to every group maximum age limit.
IAS 2015 Instruction qualification – Degree holder from recognized university.
UPSC IAS 2015 Notification and Civil service application form 2015 fees cost – 100 rupees.
IAS 2015 on-line enrollment opening problem date – 16/05/2015
Last date for submit the form – 12/06/2015.
IAS 2015 telling apply online
Above link is official link of UPSC where candidates can know the complete details of IAS 2015 telling. Civil service exam syllabus routine 2015 is also obtainable in the above mentioned link you can individually download it. And for previous year question paper, other study materials and interview questions like and share our site in Facebook, Google, twitter, ping. After that you’ll immediately get messages from our website about Civil service examination.
IAS 2015 Online Application Form/ Registration:-
01. It’s possible for you to apply for IAS either online or offline.
02. If you are interested in applying offline then you definitely need to download the application form from UPSC official website .
03. IAS Application Form consists of two periods namely a) enrollment part-I b) enrollment part-II
04. Following the submission of personal details you’ll be asked to print the SBI bank challan on A4 size paper.
05. The pay slip that is printed must be utilized for payment of application fee.
06. In offline mode of application, the finished IAS 2015 application form will be sent before the final date for form entry to the address that is mentioned.