State Bank of India, also known as SBI, is one of the famous and renowned banks in India in terms of customer service. As it is highly prestigious bank, so many aspirants are willing to get a job in it. This year, State Bank of India will conduct SBI PO 2015 Exam to recruit worthy candidates for the post of probationary officers at junior level management. Official date of this exam will be declared soon on the main website.
Who can apply for SBI PO 2015 Exam ?
Before applying for this exam, aspirants have to fulfill certain clauses and conditions defined in terms of age, nationality and qualification. The eligibility details for SBI PO 2015 recruitment program is as following.
1. Age of the interested candidate should be between 21 years & 30 years as on 1st April 2015. 2. Aspirants should have attained graduation degree from recognized institute or university. 3. Candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation can also write this exam with a condition that if they are selected for interview round, they will have to submit the proof of passing exam.
SBI PO 2015 Application Form Details
As per the policies followed by examination authorities of State Bank of India, SBI PO 2015 application form will be available in online mode only. In other words, candidate has to visit the official website to fill up the form. At the time of filling form, candidates have to give complete details regarding name, mobile number, age, category and academic qualification. Once aspirants are over with form filling process, then they have to pay definite amount as application form fee. Candidates can pay the fees in dual mode I.e online & offline. Online, aspirants can make the payment via net banking, debit or credit card. To remit the fee in offline mode, applicants have to download the e-challan which should be submitted in person to the concerned bank.
SBI PO 2015 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is the rough draft of actual exam which gives information on various aspects such as- nature of questions, type of questions, marking scheme, number of sections etc. For the convenience of job aspirants, SBI PO 2015 exam pattern is mentioned below. By reading this exam pattern, candidates can prepare the study schedule, which will improve their efficiency and accuracy in the exam.
- SBI PO exam will be held in online mode where aspirants will have to answer the questions using computer and mouse.
- Exam will be divided into two parts I.e- objective test & descriptive test.
- Objective test will contain total of 200 objective type questions. Questions will be asked from Data Analysis & Interpretation, English language, General Awareness/Marketing & Computer and Reasoning.
- After objective test, descriptive test will be conducted which will carry 50 marks.
- Descriptive test will include the topics named- short precis, letter writing, comprehension and essay.
- Time allotted to submit the objective test will be 120 minutes whereas descriptive test has to be completed in 1 hour.
Salary Range of SBI Probationary Officer Candidate who is hired as Probationary Officer in SBI will be paid Rs. 16,900 with 4 increments in the scale of “14,500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700” applicable to junior management grade- scale I. Selected aspirants will also be given benefits of HRA, DA & CCA.