Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is abbreviated as IBPS. It is an agency that recruits applicants for various posts in banking sector. The applicants are selected on the basis of an entrance exam conducted by IBPS. The exam is conducted at various exam centers all over the country so that applicant, from every corner, can easily appear in the exam. Exam for Clerk, specialist officer, etc posts are few entrance exam that are conducted by this agency. IBPS PO 2015 is an exam that will recruit applicants for the post of probationary officers. Other various details for this exam are given below.
The commencement of the application will be in third week of July 2015. The exam will be conducted in October and November 2015. Applicants those who registered for the exam can download the call letter for the exam in first week of October 2015. The interview will be conducted in the second week of January 2016.
The eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled by the applicants to appear in IBPS PO 2015 are given below:
- The applicants should have scored atleast 60% aggregate marks in graduation (any stream) from a recognized University. Applicants belonging to SC/ST category minimum requirement of marks is 55% marks.
- Age of applicants must be between 21 years to 30 years. Age will be taken as on 1 July 2015.
- Applicants must be Indian or subject to Bhutan or Nepal; or
- Tibetan refugees those who shifted to India before 1 January 1962; or
- Indian origin applicants those who migrated from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan and East African Countries of Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Vietnam, etc. Such applicants must have a eligibility certificate issued by Indian Government.
Application Form and Fees of IBPS PO 2015
Applicants can appear in IBPS PO 2015 by filling the application form for the same. It can be filled tentatively from the third week of July 2015. Form will be available via online mode only. Make sure that all the details have been filled in application form. Details must be authentic as incorrect details will lead to form cancellation. Make fees payment and take print of receipt as well.
As application fee, general and OBC category applicants must pay 600/- and applicants of SC/ST category must pay only 100/- as fee. Applicants can submit the fees using one of the method as per their convenience. They can pay using credit card or debit card or net banking as well. Offline fees can be paid via challan form available on the website of IBPS.
Applicants, in IBPS PO 2015, will be selected on the basis of their performance in common written examination and interview round. The applicants those who succeed in scoring marks more than the cutoff marks will be able to attend the interview round. Therefore applicants must focus on performing well in all the processes.