IIM (Indian Institute of Management) will run CAT (Common Admission Test) for session 201516. Under this competitive exam pupils will soon be given entry to post graduate business administration programmes in a number of direction institutes throughout India including IIM’s. All those candidates that will willingly give this exam must fill CAT application form up.
Types- National Level
Eligibility Criteria is a collection of conditions and terms defined in the region of nationality, date of birth, age, domicile and educational qualification. IIM’s is quite detailed and chalks CAT 2015 eligibility standard. Therefore, it’s important for the nominees to fulfill with all of the stipulations of eligibility standards in order to become eligible exam. Incase if any candidate breaks the conditions of eligibility, his/her application form is not going to be considered for final procedure.
Nominees should have obtained a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from university or established board.
Candidates who will soon await results or will appear for final year may apply at the same time.
Candidates should have scored more or 55% in qualifying exam. (45% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD nominees).
CAT application form must fill in on-line mode. No other medium is provided by test running authorities to apply for this particular exam.
Just how can you submit application form in on-line mode?
- Nominees must follow the measures for submitting application form in on-line mode, mentioned below.
- go to the official website- http://www.iimcat.ac.in.
- Click the hyperlink labeled as “CAT 2015 application form”.
- Nominees will be requested to enroll themselves by giving advice that is essential.
- Upload scanned copy of signature and photo.
- pay application fees and Submit form.
Please Note- Nominees need to ensure that advice supplied by themselves in application form must be right and bona fide. Later on, in the event the details are observed to be misleading or wrong, it can result in cancellation of the form.
Matters to be kept convenient during the time of filling CAT application form-
- certifications that are Vital to upload
- Work experience records (if appropriate)
- Informative records (graduation degree, XII and Class X)
- Names of IIM program to which nominee want to apply.
- Name of exam center that is desired.
- Scanned copy of signature and photo.
- 1600 and Rs. 800 for SC/ST/PwD nominees. This fee may be paid via internet banking/debit/credit card.
CAT acknowledge card will soon be issued only to all those candidates that have completed the application form in all regards. This confess card will be printed in the month of October 2015, someplace on the official website. So, it must be downloaded by candidates before the exam date that is specific as permission to enter exam hall will soon be allowed against it just.
CAT Test Pattern-
CAT is an online test where pupils will soon be supplied a paper as well as a computer system for rough computations. CAT exam is broken up into 2 sections-
- Verbal Power and Plausible Reasoning
- Quantitative Skill and Data Interpretation.
Time allotted to finish the exam will be 170 minutes (50 minutes and 2 hours). There’s no time limit that is sectional. There’s also the negative marking of 1 mark for indicating every response that is incorrect in the paper and 3 marks will be given for every right response.