SSC CGL 2015 will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of candidates to various posts under Departments/Ministries/Offices. The exam will be conducted on 14 June 2015 and 21 June 2015. It will be conducted in two tiers. The candidates those who succeed to qualify both the tiers will be selected for the interview round.
The application form for exam can be filled from 14 March 2015 and will be continued till 13 April 2015. The admit card, only for the candidates those who applied successfully, will be released in first week of June 2015 and exam will be conducted on 14 & 21 June 2015.
Eligibility Criteria For SSC CGL 2015
Candidates those who want to apply for SSC CGL 2015 must be eligible as per the following conditions:
- For Inspector/Assistant Enforcement Officer/Divisional Accountant/Tax assistants/Sub Inspectors and Junior Accountants, the age of a candidate must lie between 18-25 years.
- For statistical investigator grade II age must be 26 years or less.
- For sub inspector or assistant in CBI age must be 20 years to 27 years.
- For the post of compiler, candidates must have completed their graduation with statistics or economics or maths as main or elective subjects.
Statistical Investigator Grade – II:
Graduation with Statistics as one of the main subjects Or Graduation with Mathematics (with Statistics as a papers studied in one year/two years/all three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects Or Graduation with Economics (with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects Or Graduation with Commerce (with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
- For all other post graduation is compulsory.
- Candidates must be Indian.
Application Form Of SSC CGL 2015
- Candidates have the options for fill the application form via online and offline mode as well.
- The details in the form must be correct and complete in all respect.
- After filling the form candidates must submit it to the regional or sub regional office.
Candidates must also pay the fees for the form. 100/- is to paid as application fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PhD/Ex servicemen and women applicants are relaxed from fees payment.
Selection Criteria in SSC CGL 2015
The candidates those who qualify the SSC CGL 2015 by scoring marks as per the cutoff criteria will have to attend the interview or skill test or computer round. Candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in all the rounds.