Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct IES (Indian Economic Service) and ISS (Indian Statistical Service) exam in 2015. The main aim of this exam is to recruit Group A officers for Indian Economic and Statistical Service. Candidates who are willing to give this competitive exam, must fill UPSC IES/ISS 2015 Application Form.
UPSC IES/ISS Exam- Overview –
- Name of the Exam- IES/ISS Exam 2015
- Governing Body- UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
- Type- This exam is conducted at All India Level.
UPSC IES/ISS 2015 Application Form- Detailed Information-
Candidates who wish to give IES/ISS exam can submit the application form online by accessing the official website of UPSC. Interested candidates are advised to go through the guidelines mentioned below before filling the application form.
- Candidates who wish to give IES/ISS exam are advised to read the IES/ISS Exam Notification Pdf thoroughly in order to avoid inconvenience and confusion.
- Candidates are required to give accurate and complete details in the application form. Incomplete or misleading information can lead to rejection of the form.
- Each candidate can submit only one application request at a time. But if more than one application form is being submitted then the application with higher Registration ID (RID) will be taken into consideration.
- Any IES/ISS Application Form received after the last date will not be accepted by the UPSC.
Eligibility Details- UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2015 –
Candidates should make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The eligibility details are-
1). For Indian Economic Service (IES)- Candidate should have attained bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Business Economics/Economics/Econometrics from the reputed university or institute.
2). For Indian Statistical Service(ISS)- It is mandatory for the candidate to hold bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics from the recognized college or university.
For IES/ISS exam, the age of the candidate should be 21 years (Min) and 30 years (Max) as on 1st August 2015. Relaxation in age limit will be provided to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Steps to download UPSC IES/ISS 2015 Application Form-
Candidates should follow the steps mentioned below while filling the IES/ISS application form.
- Visit the website of UPSC
- Click on the option named as- IES/ISS Exam 2015.
- Application form will appear on the screen. Candidates are required to fill it properly and carefully as details once entered cannot be altered.
- Scanned photograph and signature should be uploaded in the space provided on the form.
- After filling the form, click on “Submit” option.
Please Note- Once the application form is successfully submitted, registration number will be issued to the candidate. This registration number should be kept safe by the candidate till the completion of recruitment process.
UPSC IES/ISS 2015 Application Form Fees-
Candidates who fall in General Category will have to pay Rs. 200 as application form fee. This fees can be paid via Debit/Credit cards or net banking. SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
UPSC IES/ISS 2015 Application Form- Important Dates to Remember-
- Online Application Form will be available from- 7th February 2015.
- Last Date to submit Application Form- 6th March 2015.
- Exam Date- 23rd May 2015.
For more details and information, candidate can refer the website of UPSC.
Author’s Bio – Entrancecorner has become a “go to” brand in student’s community preparing for medical/law and engineering exams. It helps the students in taking right decisions at the right time and at the right place.