Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is self-governing Indian agency that commenced its working as Personnel Selection Services (PSS) in 1975. From 2011, IBPS is conducting Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of suitable candidates as Officers and Clerks in 20 public sector and Regional Rural banks.
Examinations conducted by IBPS
All the examination conducted by the IBPS will be in Online mode only, hence, candidates must be aware of the computer usage.
- CWE RRBs Officer & Office Assistant: for Recruitment of Officer Scale (I, II, III) & Office Assistants to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) governed by NABARD.
- CWE Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT): For Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) or Management Trainees (MT)
- CWE Clerk: For recruitment of Assistant in Clerical Cadre
- CWE Specialist Officer (SO): For Recruitment of Engineering, Marketing, IT, LAW, and other professionals as Specialist Officers
For 2015, Examination Calendar has been issued by the IBPS that contains all the examination date and details of changed examination pattern.
|CWE-IV RRBs||05.09.2015, 06.09.2015, 12.09.2015, 13.09.2015, 19.09.2015, 20.09.2015, 26.09.2015 & 27.09.2015|
|CWE PO/MT-V (Preliminary)||3.10.2015, 04.10.2015, 10.10.2015 &11.10.2015|
|CWE SPECIALIST-V||0.01.2016 & 31.01.2016|
|CWE CLERK-V (Preliminary)||5.12.2015, 06.12.2015, 12.12.2015, 13.12.2015, 19.12.2015 & 20.12.2015|
Earlier, To qualify the recruitment process for PO & Clerk posts, candidates have to clear the Written examination followed by Personal Interview. However, from 2015 candidates applying for Clerk & PO Exam need to appear in two tier examination. Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam will be called to appear in main exam. After passing both the written test only limited candidates will be called for the interviews.
Different Public Sector Banks that recruit candidates through IBPS
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Bank
- Notification for all the examination will be published on the authentic website of IBPS,
- After the release of notification, receipt of application forms will be started.
- Form filling process will be online only
- Only eligible candidates can fill the form. If faulty application will be received by the organization then it will be cancelled subsequently.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the mandatory Fields (Starred field) such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, E-mail id, address, etc. with correct details are the further communication will be done as per the information provided
- Do not forget to upload scanned image of signature and passport size photograph
- Moreover, the application fee will be accepted through online mode only that are Debit Cards (Master/Visa/RuPay/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card
Other process like issuance of Admit Card and Result Declaration is also online. No communication will be done through posts hence, candidates have to visit the official website for regular updates regarding the examination.
Author Bio: Entrance Corner renders information regarding the various recruitment exams conducted by SSC, UPSC, IBPS. It is the fastest developing educational portal, gaining recognition among students.