Cochin University of Science and Technology has started the application process for admissions to its various academic programmes. Registration for academic programmes that come under the Common Admission Test (CAT), the Test for Lateral Entry (LET) and other post graduate programmes such as M.Tech and MBA (for which CAT/CMAT/MAT scores are required) should be completed online. Candidates can register their applications online till 24 January 2015. This article describes the two stage process through which candidates can complete the CUSAT 2015 Application Form.
Steps to fill in the CUSAT 2015 Application Form:
- For submission of their online applications, applicants have to first log on to the official website of CUSAT.
- First time registrants should sign up by providing basic details such as their Name, Date of birth, a valid email address and mobile number etc. On completing the sign-in process, a user-id and password will be sent via email or SMS to the applicant’s registered email id/contact number.
- To complete the second part of the online application process, applicants have to log in using the given user-id and password. Applicants will be required to change their password before they can proceed with the remaining part of the application process. After successful login, type in all the required details in the online application format of the CUSAT 2015 Application Form.
- The online registration process will also require applicants to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in the digital format. The color photograph that is uploaded should be of file size between 4 KB and 100 KB and dimensions 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, while the scanned document of the signature should be of file size between 1 KB and 30 KB and dimensions 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- To submit the entries made, applicants have to click on the ‘Confirm’ button. No further changes or modifications can be made, once the application has been confirmed.
- Finally applicants have to make payment of the prescribed application fee. Payment can be made through the Challan payment mode. To make the payment, applicants should choose their bank first and take a printout of the Challan of the respective bank. Payment can be made within two working days from the date of completing registration. Applicants can also make the payment through any internet banking enabled SBT/SBI accounts. The transaction number should be carefully noted down and with this the application process is complete. Read More About CUSAT 2015 exam.