Combined De-fence services 2015 Syllabus will give information about the topics that are selected for the exam. In other words, the questions asked in the exam will be from these topics only. Basically the question are asked from three subjects:
- General Knowledge.
- Elementary Mathematics.
As per the guideline of CDS, the candidates appearing for Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Indian Military Academy will have to appear in test of three subjects, i.e., English, elementary mathematics and general knowledge. On the other hand the candidates appearing for Officers Training Academy will have to appear in English and elementary maths test only.
UPSC CDS 2015 Exam Syllabus:
We will be providing all the CDS 2015 Syllabus categorized on the basis of subjects. Candidates must make sure that they read all the topics and prepare accordingly to qualify the exam.
UPSC CDS 2015 Syllabus English:
3.Fill in the blanks.
5.Find and correct the errors.
CDS 2015 Syllabus Elementary Mathematics:
1. Arithmetic: Aspirants are required to perform well in arithmetic which includes Fundamental Operations, Number System, Unitary Methods, and Elementary Number Theorems, Unitary method, time and distance, application to simple and compound interest etc.
2. Geometry: The candidates will have to answer geometric questions which contain Lines and angles, plane and plane figures, parallel lines, sides and triangles of a triangle, Congruency of triangles, Concurrence of medians and altitudes, circles and its properties including tangents and Normals, Loci etc.
3. Algebra: The applicants should be able to solve basic operations, Remainder Theorem, Quadratic Equations, Linear equations, Theory of Polynomials, Relationship between coefficients and roots (only real roots to be considered), set language, set notation etc.
4. Trigonometry: The applicants must have knowledge about the values of Sine x, cosine x and tangent x, simple Trigonometric identities, simple cases of height and distances.
5. Menstruation: All candidates applying for the test should have knowledge of calculating areas of squares, rectangles, triangles, circles and parallelograms, surface area and volume of spheres etc.
6. Statistics: This area will touch the tabulation of data, histograms, pie and bar charts, graphical representation, frequency polygons etc.
CDS 2015 Syllabus General Knowledge:
- Indian Economy.
- Business, sports, politics and entertainment.
- Indian monuments.
- Books and authors.Intelligence And Personal Test:
Basically there is nothing called CDS 2015 Syllabus under this section. This test is generally for testing the mental presence or activeness of the candidates. It may include outdoor or indoor tasks. Read More about CDS 2015 Admit card and Result.