Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued notification for IBPS Specialist Officer 2015. Exam will be held on 14 and 15 February 2015 and aspirants can fill application form till 9 December 2015. Last date to pay application fee is also 9 December 2015 and no application from or fee will be acknowledge after that.
Only eligible candidate will be allowed to write the exam. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying. The IBPS SO 2015 eligibility criteria is as below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India. Subjects of Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet (who came to India before 1 Jan 1962, with intention to shift permanently) are also eligible. Apart from this, candidates of Indian origin who have migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or other East African Countries, who came to India to settle permanently are also eligible.
- For SO Scale Grade-1, upper age limit required is 30 and applicant must not be less than 21 yr. For SO Scale Grade-2, upper age limit is 35 yr and candidates must not be less than 21 yr old, while applying.
- Education Qualification required for each post differ. Below is education qualification for each post:1. For the post of IT Officer (Scale 1): Candidate must either posses 4 year Degree in Engineering OR must have Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Computer. Degree must have been attained form a recognized University.
2. For the post of IT Officer (Scale 2): Candidate must have to Post Graduate Degree n Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/electronics & Instrumentation/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application OR Engineering Degree. OR candidate must be Graduate in DOEACC B Level with minimum 2 years of experience. All the qualification must have been attained form recognized Institution.
3. For the post of Agriculture Field Officer (Scale 1): Candidates must posses a 4 year Degree in Agriculture, from a recognized institution.
4. For the post of Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale 1): Candidate should be a post graduate in English who must have had Hindi, as a subject in Degree course. Degree must be attained form a recognized institution.
5. For the post of Law Officer (Scale 1): Candidate must posses a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and must be enrolled as advocate with Bar Council.
6. For the post of Law Officer (Scale 2): Candidate must posse a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and should have completed at least 3 years experience with Bar Council. Candidate must have also practiced for 2 years as a Law Officer in Legal Department
7.For the post of HR/Personal Officer (Scale 1): Candidate must posses a full time Graduate Degree OR candidates should have a full time Post Graduate degree or diploma recognized by AICTE in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/HRD/Social Work/Labor Law OR Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/ Management with specialization in HRD from a recognized University.
8. For the post of marketing officer (Scale 1): Candidate must have a MBA Degree in Marketing or equivalent Diploma.
9.For the post of Chartered Accountant (Scale 2): Candidates should have qualified final exam of C.A
10.For the post of Finance Executive (Scale 2)& Manager credit (Scale 2): Candidate must posses a Graduate Degree with CFA, ICWA, Full time MBA, Full Time PGDMB (Finance) with 2 years work experience. Read More….