CDS 2015 Eligibility Criteria is referred to the minimum eligibility conditions laid down by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the Combined Defence Services Examination Scheduled to be held on 15th February, 2015 (Sunday). The Application form for CDS 2015 is available on the website of UPSC 2015. Candidates willing to appear in CDS 2015 Exam are supposed to submit their online applications through the UPSC website up to 5th December, 2015.
Interested candidates are advised to go through the CDS 2015 Eligibility Criteria before applying. It is essential that candidates should meet all the conditions to be eligible for CDS 2015. To get exclusive details regarding CDS 2015 Eligibility Criteria, candidates are suggested to go through the following article-
CDS 2015 Eligibility Criteria –
Nationality: A candidate must be either of these-
- a Citizen of India/
- a subject of Bhutan/
- A subject of Nepal.
- Tibetan refugees who migrated to India before the 1st January, 1962 to get permanently settled in India.
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Uganda and East African Countries of Kenya, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania and Ethiopia or Vietnam to get settle in India permanently.
CDS 2015 Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit, Marital Stat
- For Indian Military Academy: Unmarried male candidates born later than 2nd July, 1991 and before 1st July, 1996 can apply
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates, whose date of birth falls between 2nd July, 1991 and 1st July, 1996 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy: Unmarried Candidates aged 20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2016 with date of birth falling between 2nd July, 1992 – 1st July, 1996 are eligible to apply.
For Officers’ Training Academy- SSC Course for Men
Unmarried/Married Male candidates, whose date of birth lay between 2nd July, 1990 – 1st July, 1996 may apply
For Officers Training Academy: SSC Women (Non-Technical Course)
Unmarried Women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorces (with divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. Date of birth should fall between 2nd July, 1990 to 1st July, 1996.
[ Download CDS 2015 Admit Card – Click Here ]
Educational Qualifications: CDS 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy – Graduation Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy – Bachelor of Engineering
- For Air Force Academy – Graduation Degree with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized University or Bachelor of Engineering
- Candidates presently appearing in their final year of Graduation Degree or any other equivalent degree can also apply
- Such applicants can apply and appear in the exam provided they submit all their certificates and relevant proof of passing the said degree on or before the last date. Read More..