The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct the IBPS SO Recruitment exam for almost nineteen Public Sector banks in India. Candidates who wish to attempt the IBPS SO recruitment exam for the posts of Specialist Officers, should fill in the IBPS SO 2015 Application Form. The IBPS SO Recruitment Exam is scheduled to be held in February 2015 tentatively and the application forms are due to be out in November, 2014. The online mode of application is the only accepted mode for filling up the IBPS SO 2015 Online Application Form. Candidates can follow the detailed guidelines given below to fill in the IBPS SO 2015 Application Form:
- Log on to the official IBPS website. The homepage will contain a link through which candidates can apply online for the IBPS SO 2014-15 common written exam.
- Candidates will have to enter the requisite details and upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Applicants should also indicate their preferences for the Participating Organizations in the application form. Details entered in the application form should be verified carefully.
- The name of the candidate should be entered as printed on his/her certificates or marksheets. Any discrepancy found, will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Payment of the application fee should be made thereafter. Payment can be made only via Debit/Credit/Master or Visa card or Internet Banking. The application fee for candidates from the General Category is Rs.600 and Rs.100 for candidates from SC/ST/PwD categories.
- If the online transaction of the application fee has been completed successfully, a registration number and password will be generated automatically. This registration number and password should be noted down for future reference.
- An e-receipt will also be generated on successful completion of the transaction. Candidates should take a printout of the e-receipt and the completed application form.
Applicants should ensure that the particulars entered in the online application form are correct, as this will be considered final. The Institute will not allow any changes or modifications to be made, once the candidate has made submission of the IBPS SO 2015 Application Form. Application forms which are incomplete in any respect, such as without photograph or signature will not be considered valid. For more information Click Here.