The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will issue the IBPS Clerk 2014 Admit Card on its official website shortly. The tentative date for the issue of the admit cards is 17th November, 2014. The admit cards should be downloaded by candidates from the IBPS website, prior to the date of the examination. The Institute will not send the admit card to any candidate by courier or post. However, IBPS will notify candidates on their registered email id or mobile number about the availability of the admit cards. Candidates are provided with the step by step procedure to download the IBPS Clerk 2014 Admit Card below.
Procedure to Download the IBPS Clerk 2014 Admit Card:
- Open the official website of IBPS.
- Click on the link for “IBPS Clerk 2014 Admit Card” download.
- Enter details in the relevant fields. Candidates will be asked to give their IBPS Registration Number, Password, Date of Birth etc.
- Verify the details entered and click on the submit button
- The IBPS Clerk 2014 Admit Card will be automatically displayed on the computer screen.
- Generate a print out of the admit card and secure the same till the end of the admission process.
Candidates should carry their admit cards to the test center on the day of the examination, without fail. Candidates will be allowed to appear for the IBPS Clerk 2014 Exam only on producing valid admit cards. Candidates should also carefully verify all the information printed on the downloaded copy of their IBPS Clerk 2014 Admit Card, to ensure that there are no errors. In case some information has been misprinted, candidates should immediately contact the concerned authorities and make the necessary corrections. The IBPS Clerk 2014 Admit Card will contain the following information:
- Candidate’s Full Name and Address
- Category of the candidate
- Nationality of the candidate
- Relevant Post for which the candidate has applied for
- IBPS Registration Number and Roll Number of the candidate.
- Date and Reporting Time of the exam.
- Examination Venue details
- Scanned images of the candidate’s signature & photograph.