Staff Selection Commission conducts an entrance examination once a year to recruit eligible personnel for the “Group- C” posts of Multi Tasking Staff in the Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
The Official notification for SSC MTS 2015 has not been announced yet and it is expected to be released by the commission in the 1st week of November, 2014. The official advertisement will be published in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar in the 2nd week of November, 2014. The SSC MTS 2015 Exam is expected to be held in the 3rd week of February, 2015 at various designated centres.
Important Details to know: SSC MTS 2015
- Posts name: SSC MTS NT – Multi Tasking staff Non Technical “Group C” category
- Total No of Vacancies: To be notified in the Advertisement
- SSC MTS Staff – Pay Scale : 5200-20200 and Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
SSC MTS 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility conditions mandatory to be met by the applicants to be eligible for SSC MTS 2015 are as follows-
- Age limit :
To be eligible for SSC MTS 2015, the prescribed minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years as on 1st January 2015.
- Education qualification:
The applicant should be at least high school pass out or passed with any other equivalent qualifying examination.
- The candidate applying for SSC MTS 2015 should be a citizen of India.
SSC MTS 2015 Application Procedure
The interested eligible applicants will be required to send the online application to appear in the SSC MTS 2015 Exam. The online application form will be available on the official website of Staff Selection Commission expectedly in December, 2015. Candidates will also have to submit the application fee in the prescribed amount. Find details below-
- The application of Rs.100/- is to be submitted through any of the following mode – Online OR Offline via E- Challan form.
- The application fee payment is not applicable to women applicants, SC, ST, PWD, and EX Service Men. They all are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC MTS 2015 Admit Card
The admit card will be uploaded on the website of SSC. The candidates should download their admit card as it is a very important documents without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and will be disqualified.
SSC MTS 2015 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for SSC 2015 MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) recruitment is comprised of two stages of written examination. It is important to know that the SSC MTS 2015 Exam is divided into two papers such as Paper I and Paper II.
SSC MTS 2015 Paper I-
Paper I will be objective type with multiple choice questions. The Paper 1 will be divided into the following sections as follows-
- English language – 50 Questions
- General Awareness – 50 Questions
- Numerical Aptitude – 25 Questions
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25 Questions
- Total Questions – 150
- Total Marks -150
- Time Allotted- 2 hours
SSC MTS 2015 Paper II-
- The second paper will be a descriptive one in which the candidates will have to write a Short Essay/Letter in English language or any language which is included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution
- The Paper II will be comprised of 1 hour and carry 50 marks
- The Paper II of SSC MTS 2015 will be just qualifying in nature. Hence, the marks obtained by the candidates in Paper II will not be considered for the evaluation of result.
SSC MTS 2015 Result
The result will be tentatively being declared in May, 2015. The scores obtained by the candidates will be disclosed on the respective regional website of Staff Selection Commission.